Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When it rains.

One thing I have learned in my life is that when it rains...

it POURS!


Seriously.  Whenever one pretty bad thing happens, it seems like the 
universe catches drift of that and tries to one-up the first bad thing... 
Typically, these events happen in sequence,
and they hit you like... 
WHAM
 .
     BAM!        
.
BLAAAM!!!


until you don't even realize what happened.

I like to call this little gift the domino effect.

The first event is typically one that irks you, but it isn't too terrible.

The second one is worse than the first and usually 
hits you within 12-24 hours of the first one.

Then the third one happens within 1-5 hours of the second one.
And this one is the one that REALLLLLLY sucks.

And trust me, I love getting kicked when I am down.

I have learned how to gauge when such events will unfold in my life.
They typically happen when things are going swimmingly.
(And I use this term non-sarcastically,
I mean, things are going really really well)
Things seem too good to be true... 
and that is when you know that something
BAD
is about to unfold.

In all honesty I am pretty used to it by now.
I expect bad things to happen.
I am not being a pessimist, I am just telling you like it is.
So, when life hands you lemons, I say

SCREW YOU!

Merry Christmas.

BAH HUMBUG.

1 comment:

  1. when life hands you lemons, YOU FUCK IT IN THE ASS AND GIVE IT LEMON-AIDS!!!

    ReplyDelete