Thursday, December 16, 2010

Negative Nancy.

So, in light of recent events, I have decided to make a Negative Nancy post because I need to vent all this negativity inside me.  And hopefully this will be cathartic and make me feel better... I will let you know at the end of my post.  So let's keep our fingers crossed.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, in no particular order, here are the things that really ruffle my feathers. (Yes, I just said ruffle my feathers. This is a judgment free zone.  Stop judging.  I mean  it.)

-Utah Drivers (Lack of turn signal use, unChrist-like merging practices, driving terribly in snow, turning left when your light is clearly RED...)

-Bratty girls (self centered princesses who think about themselves and no one else)

-Attention whores.

-Teenagers.

-Rude people (is it really necessary to be rude? If you are nice, people will receive you more warmly and not be so annoyed by the fact that you simply exist)

-Boys who lead girls on/string girls along. (if you aren't looking for anything serious, don't date ANYONE unless at the very beginning you specify what you want.  If you aren't wanting to be in a relationship/aren't in a place where you can then don't act like you are looking for one.)

-Me monsters (people who talk about themselves all the time.... ME!!! ME!!!! MEEEE!!!!!!)

-Story toppers (this goes along with me monsters... no one cares if you did something cooler than me, shut up!!!)

-People who listen to only one genre of music.

-People who say bands/artists "suck" when they just do not like that band or artist. (With the exception of Nickelback... I hate them and they suck.  For all other ones, learn to respect talent unless, of course, it is Miley Cyrus...)

-People who thrive in drama. (Yes, drama is unavoidable, especially if you are a female and have many female friends.  However, how you handle said drama speaks volumes about your character.  If you add fuel to the fire then you are also a drama queen.  My life used to be full of drama and I just sever ties with those people and stop letting them in to get to know me enough to make drama...)

-Political opinions on facebook. (Is it really worth losing friends over??)

-Closed-mindedness.  (OPEN YOUR MIND! IT WON'T HURT YOU! It will just make you less ignorant.)

-IGNORANCE. (If you don't know enough facts to validly support your opinion then shut up.  It just makes you sound unintelligent.  But then again, I guess we all have the freedom to look like idiots.)

-People who are conceited. (Self confidence is one thing and it is also sexy... being full of yourself is another... and the biggest turn off ever)

There may be some amendments added to this post later when I think of more.

But I do feel a little better.

Blogging is the best form of venting ever.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment